We are seeking Kiosk Ambassadors at Mercy's Glen Burnie Personal Physician facility. In this fun, social and engaging role, volunteers will greet patients and encourage them to sign in using our NEW kiosks.
Volunteers will ideally serve a minimum of 4 hours one day/week between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday-Friday, but the schedule can be flexible.
Kiosk Ambassadors must possess:
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Respect for confidentiality of all patients
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a steady-paced environment
- Basic working knowledge of kiosk technology
- Ability to direct patients to various services and departments throughout the facility
- Ability to work with people of all ages, backgrounds and personality types
Parking is free and training will be provided on site.
Volunteers must complete our application, must consent to a background check (if not affiliated with a university), and must provide a copy of immunization records. Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the application.